Wednesday, December 26, 2018

Rebooting Tales of a Failed Filmmaker

A couple years ago I started blogging about my experiences in the film industry.  It's a story my mom's practically begged me to tell because I witnessed so many odd things.  I've also wanted to share them as some of the events are behind the scenes looks at things people know about.

However, it's always been last priority as these events are not things that effect me today, and it's not like this is a book I'm planning to publish any time soon, regardless of what my mom wants me to do.  So as a result, it's been constantly pushed in the background.

But now I've given myself enough time to sit down and do what I need to do.  Plus I'm going to post some of them on this blog as well as an extra incentive to get me to do it.  (I've been making a point of posting every week on this one, so adding them to this cue will force me to make them.)

I'll be starting these posts next week over at http://talesofafailedfilmmaker.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment