Monday, March 16, 2015

I Will Be Giving a Talk at the Burbank Central Library Today at 7:00

I will be speaking at the Burbank Central Library today regarding my newly released book Two Gun Hart, the true story of Al Capone's long-lost brother who was a Prohibition officer in Nebraska.  He was also a cowboy, complete with two six-shooters by his side, cowboy hat, and horse.  He was a war hero during World War I, a stuntman in a Wild West show, and a BIA agent who learned the language of every American Indian tribe with which he worked.

Discounted copies of the book will be available for sale, and I will be signing copies.

This long-lost brother's son Harry will appear via video, along with a short documentary I made about the subject.  The event starts at 7:00.  Below is the information for the event, so come on down!

http://www.burbanklibrary.com/event/2015/mar/author-visit-jeff-mcarthur


No comments:

Post a Comment