Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Relic Worlds 3, Part 3 Has Now Released


The final serialized part of Relic Worlds book 3 has finally released and is available on Amazon.



Over the past year I've been releasing parts of the latest Relic Worlds book as a serialized trilogy.  Part 1 was in April, part 2 was in July, and now is part 3.  It's also going to be released on other mediums over the next couple days, such as Drivethru, Barnes & Noble, Google Play, and others through Smashwords.

As part of this whole push, I'm also going to be releasing the other books on these sites.  Many of them have been exclusively on Amazon, but I haven't noticed much better sales there, so I'm sending them out to everywhere else.

I'll be combining all three parts for a full release in January as an ebook and a paperback.

You can find everything at our website: www.relicworlds.com

No comments:

Post a Comment