Wednesday, March 3, 2021

Disappeared for a While

"Well... I'm back."

The immortal words of Samwise to close out The Lord of the Rings.  It seems those are my constant words here on Blogger as I swing between intending to continue blogging and wanting to give it up.

To be honest, I would rather leave blogging behind as I'd rather be writing my books rather than talking about them.  I believe that the main reason a lot of people don't fulfill their dreams of writing is because they're so busy doing everything around it rather than doing the writing itself.  Blogging is one of those distractions.

However, it is good to tell people about what's going on and provide behind the scenes looks, so here I am once again.  (Plus, it seems that there are a few more people reading my blogs now, so here you go.)

My time during Covid has been used intensely to get through projects and release them.  Millions of people out there have been captive audiences for a while, so there will never be a better time to provide entertainment.

As such, I've made more videos for Bandwagon Games, started a podcast for RPG Storytime, finished my book on Vietnam, gotten most of the way through the latest Relic Worlds book, and built a little studio in which to do everything.

I'm going to be posting about all of this over the next few weeks, so I hope you enjoy it.  Take a look at the links and you'll see the results of all my hard labor.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment