Wednesday, March 31, 2021

RPG Storytime - The Podcast

I've been enjoying making RPG Storytime so much that I want to make it portable for people to listen to it.  That means doing it as a podcast so people can listen to it in cars on their way to work, and in the office...

Of course, that sort of changed during the time of Covid, when everyone ended up staying at home.  But I was told people still listen to podcasts at home, so I launched the channel anyway.

RPG Storytime takes the stories that were generated in role playing games and turns them into narrated stories, much like audio books or radio dramas.  The podcast can't use images and has fewer sound effects than the Youtube version, but it provides a sort of atmosphere through its radio feel.

You can find the channel and all the episodes here: https://rpgstorytime.buzzsprout.com/

I hope you enjoy it, and happy gaming everybody!



No comments:

Post a Comment